I purchased a black and brown belt for my father for his December birthday, he’s a $25 black/brown double sided belt kind of guy. There was a shipping error and my post office flagged my package as return to sender. I noticed on a Saturday morning and sent 80 Proof and email, Monday morning when the post office opened I called to get the specific reason for the return. Before I could even pass that information on I got a new shipping email; they had re-completed my order over the weekend and shipped it priority by first thing Monday. I just received my order and they are beautiful, passion and craftsmanship is clear. I can’t wait to give this gift.
This 80Proof Goods leather belt is made to last a lifetime. We source only the best materials from the most reliable tanneries and suppliers. This uses the iconic English Bridle full-grain leather (1.5") and rugged and durable Antique Brass buckles and rivets on stress points. The loop is .5" thick made from the same leather and riveted to stay reliable. Features the stamped whiskey glass icon on the modern cut belt tip.
Note: Please view the last image for the proper way to measure and determine your belt size! Belts are made to your specific size, and as a result are not returnable.
- Antique Brass Roller buckle
- Antique Brass double cap rivets at loop stress points
- Modern cut belt tip for a more unique style that stands out
- Build to last a lifetime with top quality Full-Grain English Bridle Tan leather
- Handcrafted in the USA from start to finish
- Sustainable sourced from world renowned tannery & supplier Wicket & Craig
- Edges burnished like glass & dyed in matching Saddle Tan